Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[60 / 15 / ?]

No.7036192 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
On friday night my wife told me we needed to talk after several preorders unexpectedly hit and drained our account. she told me she wanted me to move out. that she was done and couldn't live like this anymore.
i asked her for the weekend, her birthday. i asked her for couple's therapy. she said she'd talk to her therapist on friday when she saw her.

i don't know what to do. i've been with my wife for 10 years. we have 3 kids. i can't live without her.
i have had near continual panic attacks since we talked. sweating, can't breath, chest pains. i can't function anymore.

i've tried to play it cool all weekend. relaxed, for the kids. i can't sleep. eating hurts. the second they're away from me it feels like i'm dying.

what do i do? I can't live without Kat or my kids. I don't want to lose my family. I cancelled every order I had. I'm sending stuff back, trying to sell stuff. she says it's not just money. that she's been sick and tired for a while now. i know she's had a bad week at work, but i didn't know she was this angry.
what can i do? it hurts so bad. what do i do?