Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[36 / 10 / ?]

No.7143031 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It has been brought to my attention on several instances that individuals found here on 4chan have been saying Malicious/Mud slinging comments about myself as an individual and derogatory less professional things directed towards my brand.

In addition to that I have been going through things behind the scenes that I have no appreciated being brought to light and made a joke of.

Understand that whatever short comings the majority of the children found on here have that in no way do you have the right to damage my brand and my livelihood with my Reviewing business. I'm certainly well aware that my strike that I recently received on my channel probably had to do with the actions of one of the "children" on this site that were simply jealous of my success and couldn't reach that themselves.

My personal life is not up for discussion and I would ask that you respect my business and my brand moving forward. Know that companies search online reviewers before collaborating with them and this "mud slinging" that you have all been doing on here for years now greatly affects my career...so for that I ask you all to cease and desist.

Focus your attentions on other individuals as I will no longer tolerate the immature nature of many of the posters on 4chan, many of you seriously need to grow up and live your own lives and no go out of your way to destroy others

Thank you