Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 10 / ?]

help me to find this TRANSFORMER

No.7524060 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Anons i was trying to find this transformer for years and /toy/ is my only hope.
Im from eastern europe and druing 90s we had our marked filled with all sorts of chinese bootleg transformers mixed with real transformers.
I still have super rare robots from 80s Japan that somehow appeared in our town lost in the middle of nowhere in the 90s.

And one day me and my mom went to the market to buy food and i knew she going to buy me another transformer.
As we were passing by bunch of stands selling random junk or toys i we came across one stand filled with all kinds of transformers and robots. Most of them werent even "transformers" (i have some of them and as i said we have some japanese random "ROBOT" stuff that could transform) and one of them was THIS - a GIANT FUCKING HORSE - it was so big!

I drew this picture to help to get an idea. Remember the movie "Big" where tom hanks was holding a giant scyscrapper robot? That horse had a body like that - it was a total BRICK with tiny stubby legs small head and tail.

I remember it was very expensive and i was looking at it and dying to find out - what kind of forms it can have. Im pretty sure it was a multiple former - the BRICK-body was so damn big - it could store a lot of transforming engineering (i think).

Will be bumping this thread - hope i will finally solve this mystery. I keep remembering this horse transformer from time to time through all my life!