Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[36 / 6 / ?]

Hobby support

No.7856587 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I saw such threads few times here. And anons like to joke about "idiot who sold his Lego collection because his gf wont marry him otherwise".
But here i am...facing the same problem now.

Im with a person i love for 3 months already and i never shown my "power level" fully. Just bought few figures when we were walking through streets during travellin and i always faced reproach (why are you spending so much for such useless thing, stop buying them etc.)
Im at her house and there is obviously not that much place for figures. I even have to put them in my luggage to hide because she thinks that the place turning into a child's place with all those TOYS....
and there are not even that many - just FIVE.
she never seen my place that has shelves filled with toys. (also i think that she is just jealous that i can spend money on toys in terms of 60-100$ while for her its big money and she would buy useful products or food for that)

i got up early now. She is sleeping and im sitting here thinking about this whole thing. I obviously can't abandon this hobby but this situation is making me quite unhappy. I have no idea how i can "introduce" hobby to our live because we love each other and planning to live together in future...i honestly never was so happy as during these 2 first month of life together. Before that i could be happy only when i open a new toy