Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 3 / ?]

No.7894198 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ITT toy-related Youtubers you've lost all respect for because of their own shitty behavior

>posts video on restoring old beat-up Action Force HISS Tank
>ops to repaint a Destro because he can't be bothered to pay for the Action Force Red Jackal version
>someone in comments tells him ruining a vintage Destro is not only ruining a toy getting harder to find, but a custom repaint isn't really filling a hole in his collection
>AT gets immediately furious, "how dare you tell me what to do!"
>Toy Pollio of "don't thin or seal your paints, douse your toys in flammable liquids to clean them" pops in, "it's funny when people have opinions that aren't mine"
>Retardblasting shows up, starts cursing at the poster as he's far beyond any professionalism at this point

Retardblasting never had my respect but the other 2 went from "I enjoy them" to "fuck these assholes" in an instant.

If some channel owner hates critique, they should disable comments instead. It will spare their feelings.

>COPPA will do that to every one of them in 3 weeks

Good. The Youtube comments section has never been anything but poison and these "toy collectors" act like they're buying fucking Ferraris or Harley Davidsons.

....really, Toy Polloi? Lighter fluid?