Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[323 / 32 / ?]

The End of Youtube Reviewers

No.7921353 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I would like to post this on here for all you guys to consider. Whether you like us Youtube Toy Reviewers or you hate us, at some point you must have sat and watched at least one of our videos. Perhaps to gauge whether or not picking up a toy was worth your money or your time, in some ways we’ve helped you to decide how to spend your hard earned money

We are on the brink of extinction due to the effects of COPPA and because of that desperate times call for desperate measures and I come on here a humbled man asking if any of you would consider speaking with your dollars and helping out your favorite reviewers via their own patreon campaigns. We are asking that for all the years we’ve provided you with content that the time comes that you can repay those years of free content viewing by financially helping us out? Many of us have made reviewing on youtube into careers, its allowed us to work with companies, be invited to Conventions as guests, meet fans of our channels and have opportunities we could only dream of and in a short day or so all of that may be taken away from us.

However you’ve felt about me as a person should not sway what opinions you may have about my content, I have been doing this for over 10 years now and have loved every moment of it and now I come to you, not pleading, not begging but simply asking that you help us and help me out at this time of need, this is the Reviewers darkest hour and we are asking that you help light our Darkest hour.

Would you please consider helping out your favorite reviewers before all of this becomes a distant memory and something perhaps that you’ve taken for granted is no longer there for you to watch.

Guys, lets turn this all around, please!