Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[55 / 16 / ?]

No.8172626 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm an anime / cartoon / comic / vidja game nerd, 29, and grew up with action figures.

In 2015, when I had just finished law school, I started collecting funkos, focusing on the MCU and marvel comics, DBZ, DC, ninja turtle, power rangers, and random pop culture shit and movie characters i like. I prob have spent almost 7-8k on them and dont even have any place to display them on shelves like I want, because i have hundreds and i move to a new apartment every year or so (and the apartments i live in are right outside nyc, so small and expensive).

this quarantine i just brought probably like 2k worth of 6" marvel legends, power rangers lightning collection, and prequels/OT star wars black series figures. I know I still have a bunch to go, and I just barely missed reasonable prices on tons of figures that ill need to pay 40-60 over retail each. how do you guys limit your figure purchases? i feel the need to complete sets i like, especially with these build a figure nonsense

just got a decent paying attorney job last year, had already, over the past 2 years, gotten SH figuarts of all the super saiyans, got the 90s ninja turtle movie figures, sh figuarts tmnt, and other random figures. so im worried action figures are gonna dominate me, but i assume some of you guys are as impulsive and materialistic as i am.

pic related- just some of the shit i bought out of boredom during quarantine, all of which basically make me salivate when i see them nicely in a mint box, which is ridiculous