Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[54 / 6 / ?]

No.8225019 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I don't understand some of toys people collect. I really don't understand the appeal of some of weeby half naked coomer stuff. Maybe its becuase I am married and im in my late 30's and I only collect things and toys from my childhood that stuck with me. Some of the money I see people spend on this board for BRAND NEW toys that arent even that impressive is just insane; and some aren't even toys but are just statues. I'm curious as to what you paid for some of your toys and collections. If your willing to divulge that info please include shipping if shipped, and if you sacrificed to get said toy what did you sacrifice to obtain it. Please explain why it appeals to you and why you are willing to pay the price if it cost an assload of cash. Also if willing include your occupation and how much you make a year.
>>I'll start, Im 37, Im internal IT for my company, grossed 68k before taxes, I collect...
++Power of the force starwars 1995-2000 line, have all the figures and ships I wanted from the line, spent about 1200 dollars on the ENTIRE LINE, Including ships, lots of ships...I like them becuase they were the best looking starwars action figures at the time.
++ORIGINAL ninja turtles action figures, about 200 dollars to get the figures i lost or broke or needed from my childhood collection or wanted as a child, they brought me so much joy as a kid so wanted to get them back
++2005 ninja turtles collection, about 400 dollars for all the figures that appealed to me including the utrom figure which I paid 60 for off Amazon years ago. Love ninja turtles and the turtles comics, great looking figures and having an utrom figure from the comics is awesome
++Dino Riders, parents and family bought me these throughout the years, have a complete set other then the sloth from the ice age set 3 and brontosaurus, willing to pay up to 500-800 for brontosaurus, need to look into sloth prices, dinosaurs with weapons on there backs is fucking rad