Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[161 / 13 / ?]

No.8344563 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So has anyone noticed in the last few weeks that shipping has gotten particular slow with places like USPS, UPS, Fedex and the rest? I understand the pandemic has caused all sorts of kerfuffle but it's seemed to get exceptionally bad the last few weeks. I don't know if it's just more workers are getting sick, or there's just an influx of more mail or what, but it's been bad.

I have 2 packages that are currently in mail limbo. The first one is Dasin Genos I ordered from Aliexpress. Surprisingly it got from China through US customs much quicker than I anticipated, much quicker than it would normally take to get stateside. It cleared customs no problem now has to ship from California to my state. However this third party shipping company called Pitney Bowes has it and is supposed to pass it along to USPS. Now I have a second package from Entertainment Earth, the SDCC Dennis Nedry Exclusive, and that's also coming from California and has been handed off to the same third party company before being sent to USPS. They've had Nedry for over a week now with no movement, Genos is at least still getting updates semi regularly since entering their hands.

Anyone have any experience with Pitney Bowes? Any other gripes or stories about shipping difficulties during these pandemic times?