Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 5 / ?]

No.8428365 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to take a moment to share something great with you all. As you have always been like a family to me, and since people are already 'talking' about it, I figured I might as well make a post to announce the good news.

I've met someone, here on /toy/ and we've grown very close and are pursuing a relationship. It's Miss Kayla Kaon (I gave her a custom title to be cute as a token of my feelings for her).

I've not had a good run when it comes to relating to the opposite sex. I've had my heart broken many times and have nothing to show for it. When her and I started talking, a relationship was the furthest thing from my mind.. but somehow one thing lead to another and here we are.

She's such a wonderul lady.. we spend all day texting from sun up to sun down and try to talk on the phone at least once a day.. which always ends up in a hours long laugh fest.

In 2 and a half weeks, I'll be making the 6 hour drive to meet her family and go out on our first official 'date'. We're both nervous and optimistic about it, but most of all excited. I'm pleased that both my parents and her parents are open to the possibility of our long term relationship.

My life... is better from knowing her. She's funny, intelligent and never ceases to put a smile on my face.

I think there's a real future there for us, and I know she feels the same. I don't expect everyone to understand or even approve of our relationship. I just ask that you be respectful to her and to me and wish us the best in our future.

Like I said, you guys are my family too.

Greg