Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 5 / ?]

Battletoads

No.8898526 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Apparently the Battletoads figures are starting to be shown off for the PremiumDNA line of toys. It's difficult to say if these will see the light of day since Megalopolis Toys has been hit hard seemingly by Covid, shutting down their in person brick and mortar store and then getting a $27,000 bailout, while still being delinquent on paying vendors, which was stopping them from fulfilling pre-orders, since the vendors wouldn't sent them the toys to fulfill the orders. Entertainment Earth is currently suing them over being late with paying them $500,000, and BossFight Studio also says they owe them $12,000 as well.

I imagine these toys were being made a year or so in advance and they probably sunk a lot of money into shifting into becoming a toy company, a field they had no experience in, and they did so at the wrong time. Prior to this past year they were very reliable and one of the better stores on par with BBTS, which was why they got into making their own toys with 4Horsemen. I'm considering pre-ordering them thru BBTS if they show up thru pre-order on there just in case they ever see the light of day and to make sure I can get my money back if they go under.