Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[43 / 9 / ?]

Honest thoughts from a McFarlane hater

No.8954692 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I hated McFarlane for 15 years, I insulted that fucking mongoloid (Todd) in every single possible way because he's a literal retard.
I hated him because he has the talent but he's an asshole who has critical autism (showed on his Kickstarter Spawn figure)
but I just want to say, Good Job Todd, finally I bought my first DC figures from Todd, Devastator, Batman with the reaping hook, and Wonder Woman, I just cannot believe how HONEST and SOULFUL his figures are, the price is a fucking joke, you can see his autistic ways in every figure of course (for example, WW's cape glued with a super big hole on her back like MK Spawn) but then again, it shows how narcissistic he is, like screaming THIS IS MY TOY AND I DONT WANT YOU TO CHANGE SOMETHING FROM IT JUST ENJOY IT LIKE I GIVE THEM TO YOU, is just fascinating how good his figures are NOW, he's producing edgy bullshit but the figures itself are so goddamn good, good material good paint good sculpt and a lot of fun, Todd, you son of a bitch, I hated you for YEARS and finally I can say fuck you but thanks for producing good figures, finally A FUCKING WESTERN FIGURE HAS ASS TECH, HOLY FUCK, real ass tech with textured panties and thick thighs, no diapers or sculpted butt, no, real fucking ass tech, thanks man, I know that you lurk here, keep producing your edgy trash if you put so much quality on them, I saw The Drowned and her GIANT FAT MILKIES and I'm going to buy her the next week, already ordered your DarkseidBatman wave, good job Todd, you fucking monkey