Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[151 / 9 / ?]

No.9193728 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I know we've had threads about them before, and I'm not the idiot who goes around crying "scam site". They're usually pretty good to me so I can't complain about them too much but, has anyone else had a bunch of stuff from them just not come out when it's supposed to?

Like certain things I get, NECA Goliath and Mezco Conan for example just aren't out yet from the manufacturer and no one has them. That I get. Hell, I even understand some of my Hasbro figures taking a while to show up. I have a bunch of Black Series stuff pre ordered for example, some of which like Commanders Cody and Bly, I caught when they went back up after they were initially sold out and BBTS assumedly ordered more stock. Those will show up when they show up. I got the ML movie Venom that way and while he took forever, I eventually got him. I think Hasbro does second runs of popular figures and they'll send out cases of just those highly in demand toys.

It's stuff from overseas that has been released already that I haven't seen yet. Like when are they gonna charge me for Pac-Man? I know Bluefin takes an extra month from when stuff releases in Japan but Pac Man came out in what, May? Makes me worried about some DBZ SHFs I have with them since they're my go-to when I don't get lucky on Bandai night on Amiami.

Do you think it has to do with China having a stronghold on international shipping right now?