Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[53 / 4 / ?]

No.9411671 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Don't buy Marvel figures because there aren't any based on EMH or Spectacular Spider-Man
>Don't buy Star Wars figures because there's barely any based on the Clone Wars or KOTOR and Jedi Knight, and the ones from the former are always made to look more "realistic"
>Don't buy DC toys because none of them are based on the Timm shows or classic Teen Titans, nor even the sillier/cartoonier-designed comics
>Don't buy many TransFormers figures because there aren't any TF Animated-inspired figures
>Don't buy Halo toys because there are barely any figures based on Bungie-era Halo, and for the ones that are, current QC and paint app's for the 6" figures is ass
>Don't buy Gundam toys because the only non-model kit figures out there are either not in scale or are fucking tiny, there aren't any MG-scale action figures as far as I'm aware
>Don't buy any LEGO because they don't make original themes like Atlantis or Power Miners anymore, and they're too incompetent to continue Bionicle or make any sort of new constraction theme
>Don't buy any TRON, PotC, or [insert videogame here] figures because more often than not they don't exist as consumer-level figures: only obscene "collector's items" or dollarstore garbage, no in-between

Am I the only one who feels completely cucked by the current toy industry? Toy engineering is leagues and miles better for consumer-grade toys than it was when I was a kid, but I just don't care. None of the characters or franchises I grew up with are being given any attention, it's all currently-relevant stuff and mountains of 90s pandering.