Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[110 / 22 / ?]

Super7 Silverhawks Wave 2 Reveal

No.9413532 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I realize Silverhawks is a fairly obscure series even around these parts, but Super7 dropped their second wave today and I wanted to talk about it.

Mon*star looks great, kind of expected considering his armoured form was in wave 1 and they wanted to do "never before seen / owned" figures... but his single solid piece, no-gimmick throne seems really expensive, it's almost the same cost as an actual articulated figure with a ton of accessories, all things considered.

Steelwill looks great, shocked to see Windhammer so early and I'm curious to see if that's a plastic tunic or a soft goods one. I was really expecting Melodia as the bad guy (to counter Bluegrass) or Yes-man (to supplement Mon*star with a henchman and also to help with the throne). I suppose it was predictable that we didn't get them though since it'll probably be one never-before-made character per wave and it makes sense to finish the main bad guy first (like how mumm-ra got both versions early on).

Hyped to get my guy Bluegrass so early on (still waiting on Donnie) but also really disappointed they somehow forgot to give him a transformed / helmet face as one of the head options. Anyone know why? Am I waiting for a future accessory pack or did they just forget?