Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[46 / 12 / 32]

I need a new line to spark my passion for toys again

No.9684818 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey, what's up?

I've been collecting since 2012. Exactly 10 years and I haven't found an action figure toy line to spark my joy for the hobby. Of course, I had individual toys that made me happy and I still keep them.

But I consider myself a completionist. I have an empty shelf here in my expositor to fulfill a whole action figure line. Sadly, is yet to be found.

I tried Dragon Ball Z S.H Figuarts, and believe me, I watched all the anime + GT + classic Dragon Ball + Super. And it's a shit anime.

I tried MOTUCs. But the lack of lore of them, although very appealing, made me quit the line after getting 8 or 9. I even had the cats!

I follow a ton of ToyGrams and I lurk here everyday and I still haven't found an action figure line to make me happy. I like the synthony and sinergy of individuals from the same franchise and nope, I don't recall any in particular.

I am willing to ask here because this is triggering my OCD.

I don't like Dragon Ball or Masters of the Universe because the first one is shit and the second one lacks a lore.

I want a line heavily supported by animes / movies / cartoons / comics / games / etc.

I am not a huge fan of Marvel,I just like it, although I might be open to grab the S.H Figuarts from MCU.

I do not like Fate, Persona or One Piece. I don't like Demon Slayer. I tried JoJo's, but SAS scale it's fucking disgusting (Jotaro with 140mm, then we have Gappy with 160mm). I also hate My Hero Academia.

I am open to any DC / Marvel toys that are good, but preferably not Legends.

I am also thinking about Amazing Yamaguchi DC and Marvel.

Money isn't a problem, I might be poor but I have the patience of a fisherman to complete an action figure line, even if it takes eons to do so.

tl;dr

Which line has a huge ton of characters and has a lore to support the line?

Thank you in advance. I will try to answer everyone that try to help me.