Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[46 / 9 / 19]

Mcfarlane Sabotaged Batman Beyond

No.9825889 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So i think mcfarlane sabotaged batman beyond. Every figure has had 2 back to back releases, making the prices tank because its oversaturated. Ontop of that, the more common variants are shit specifically inque and shriek. The inque figure is just batman beyond but with blue paint. The blue paint wasn't well applied and looks awful causing it to be the worst variant, when a variant with just a blue bat symbol would have sold fine.

Same with shriek. No one dislikes the masked version but the unmasked version had to be clearanced off because the character wasn't iconic, just him as a villain is iconic.

Overall these two failed releases along with the upcoming unmasked batgirl beyond are going to sabotage beyond toys for like 10 or more years.

If i were to give advice to mcfarlane it would be to completely cut unmasked versions, and only release repaints. Make sure those repaints are both fantastic and weirder colors. People would've had no problem buying a green, purple or silver shriek. As i said, i'm interested in a blue batman beyond or even a grey and blue batman beyond.