Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[281 / 60 / 75]

1:1 scale

No.9870969 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
1:1 scale was always a scale for retarded priced statues/sex dolls
the new company GLD GameLady Doll changed that fact, offering real 1:1 scale action figures, yeah you can fuck it, but that's not the main or even secondary reason to buy them, they're actually great life-sized figures, and the price is great FOR THAT SCALE, a 1:1 Tifa statue would cost more than 10k like the infamous Blizzard 1:1 statues that they say are worth 50k or more, yet GLD produced an very accurate articulated 1:1 figure of Tifa for 2.5k, fuck even Prime1 1:4 shit costs 1k
one of the best looking sex doll (only sex doll) company was Gynoid Synthetic Humanoid offer their dolls for 5k, and GLD stuff looks the same or even better, and they're representations of characters, not just fuckdolls.
I think that this FINALLY opens the gate for 1:1 collectibles the way that 1:6 collectibles were being sold, and the price is insane, which opens the gate for other companies to offer the same for less
I would love to buy a 1:1 Storm or Psylocke, more than the sex factor, I would fucking go nuts seeing a 1:1 Psylocke in a great pose in my room, Chun-Li too, Powergirl, Widowmaker, once the skin comes with different colors the limit will be the sky
sex dolls were always:
dead face/expensive clothes/wouldn't look like a character even if you put them in cosplay because they were just sex dolls, but now they look like the characters, which for me turns them into figures and not just sex dolls anymore