Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[347 / 46 / 84]

ZAP Is The Biggest Scam In Toy History

No.9989503 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have been a power ranger fan since dino thunder, and have seen every sentai series on plutotv and a few ones that were pirated. I can easily say Zord Acension project is the biggest disgrace to power rangers, other than actor issues.

These 2 toys were designed for "collectors", but they barely hold up to a retail standard. The box was heavy because packaging knew Hasbro had something to hide.

>zero diecast
there might be a small ammount of diecast in the joints, but its nothing like the Masterpiece Transformer line hasbro is self competing against. I'm currently holding my recently aquired MP-44 KO, and its nicer than ZAP.

>The plastic
The plastic looks cheap. its the worst possible gray plastic they could find. this is playskool levels of plastic.

>light
Being light isn't a problem. it only becomes a problem when you realize they are basically empty shampoo bottles with articulation.

>But What about the budget!
you can't convince me these things wouldn't retail for 50$ at walmart. if the budget is the issue, decrease the size or release the zords individually.

overall, buy MP skids or MP trailbreaker. they cost the same, and are 10 times higher quality