Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[73 / 14 / ?]

No.11732711 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /vp/,
Lets talk about us, about feelings.
I'm a 19 year old who still lives with his parents and 2 sisters, I'm on college, I think once I have my degree on engineering I'll be leaving home, getting my own home, and find a wife (let's hope) and have a family (let's hope again).
So yesterday I was going to bed, I brushed my teeth and went to my parents' bedroom. The 5 of us were sitting in their bed, talking and stuff and my dad looks at all of us and says to my mom: "Look at them, they were so little. Now anon is turning 20 YEARS old, and anonssister is turning 15, and anonssothersister who was just a little baby is now 10! We sure are getting old".
That sentence is almost cliché, but it made me think about them, and me, and life. Almost everyday I wake up early, drive to the station, catch a train+subway, go to college, bla bla routine. In the free time I either study or I'm at the computer, mainly browsing 4chan and /vp/, or watching some TV show, or the anime when a new episode is out. When I'm on the train doing nothing I often take out my gameboy or DS and play pokémon. Almost all weekends I spend time with my family and noncollegefriends.
So my life is basically "Go to college, play pokémon, read about pokémon, talk about pokémon with internet people, eat, sleep, sometimes hangout". I sometimes think to myself "Why so much pokémon?". Why do I have to play little kids games instead of doing some stuff some friends of mine do, namely going to concerts, or go to clubs, meeting girls, meeting new friends, whatever?
When my father told that sentence I thought about it. A lot. And it made me think about "What if I quit pokémon for good, what if I try to be more social?". I eventually reached the conclusion that maybe my definition of "fun" is hanging out on a daily basis with /vp/ instead of checking facebook every minute, talking to unknown adults on an imageboard instead of talking on the chat with my friends or new girls, etc.