Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[220 / 52 / ?]

A Thousand Shuckles #8

No.11757010 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
While waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon which hits the stores tomorrow, I wanted to make yet another Thousand Shuckles thread on this completely free of plans Saturday. The original Luigi's Mansion is already ten years old, and even though it looks like it has changed a lot, I think it will turn out to be a great game.

Anyways, I saw that Shedinja and Shuckle thread (when the thread was already dead). You people are the best. I got every pic and made an Imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/vcg1w

After navigating through some of the Shuckle pics I've made, I basically cringed on how horribly gigantic the watermarks were (yeah, I now got what you were whining about). I reduced them a lot, but the stream's link is staying until this thing is over.

Like always, I'm streaming the whole thing because you asked for it:
>Link to the live stream:
Twitch.tv/TheGreenTie

And you can get all the new freshly exported pics, with the new small sized watermarks here:
>Link to Dropbox folder:
db.tt/bwv2BTAJ

I'm probably staying here most of the day, so I will be on Twitch's comment board (mostly) and also the thread. You can request whatever y'er pleased either on Twitch or the thread, anything but sexual-related stuff because /vp/. No fun allowed.

Ehrm, I think this is enough. Let's begin.