Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 9 / ?]

Pokemon X and Y Prophecy

No.11801166 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm gonna be straight with you /vp/. I do NOT work for Nintendo, Game Freak, or any associated companies, and I am NOT a journalist with insider information. I am simply a man with dreams. However, these dreams of mine have often ended up being prophetic in nature. Or in other words, glimpses at things to come. And last night, Pokemon X and Y came to me in these dreams. The future can always be wrong of course. Some of these things may end up being true and others may not. Only time will tell. This is what has been foreseen:

>Evolution of Beeheeyem that looks similar to Hitmontop crossed with Rayman
>Yveltal is Fighting/Flying type
>Xerneas is Psychic and a new type, whose translation was being heavily debated since the English site hadn't updated yet. Serebii had the pending translation as "Roar" type
>Trainer customization is in the game, but starts off limited. At the beginning of the game, you can only change the color of your skin and the color of the default outfit
>As you progress in the game, you eventually get the option to start receiving new clothing and accessories. The most common method of doing so is through your mother, who holds money for you like in the Johto games
>Pokemon Contests return, keeping the dress-up portion from the Sinnoh games as well as reverting the appeal system back to the Hoenn format (extra points for certain move combinations). The dancing segment from the Sinnoh games is replaced with a card battle minigame
>Dress-up items can be attached on a Pokemon and will be shown in regular battles
>The game is being co-developed by Konami and comes with a demo of Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship 2013, set to be released around the holidays
>Dating sim elements are incorporated
>DLC sidequest has you do battles against the Barian Lords from Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal. Completion of the sidequest gives you the Barian Emblem accessory that can be worn by both the player and your Pokemon
>Clothing items being added as DLC was mentioned in passing