Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 1 / ?]

No.11801568 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What the Flareon did you just fucking say about me, you little Bidoof? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seels, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Team Rocket, and I have won over 300 battles. I am trained in Slaking warfare and I’m the top trainer in the entire Unova Pokémon League. You are nothing to me but just another battle. I will wipe your team the fuck out with entry hazards the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the GTS? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Pokémon across Unova and your location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Weedle. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your competitive team. You’re fucking dead, Youngster. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can beat your team in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my NU team. Not only are my Pokémon extensively trained in physical and special combat, but I have access to every Pokémon of every trainer in five regions and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable team off the face of the continent, you little Shellgon. If only you could have known what Dark retribution your little “clever” strategy was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you arceusdamn edgy faggot. I will shit Stealth Rock all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Youngster.

How did I do, /vp/?