Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[19 / 2 / ?]

All the X and Y info you'll need.

No.11840094 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi. This is Satoshi Tajiri. Me and Ken Sugimori were just sitting around smoking pot and making Pokemon, and we decided, fuck it. We'll tell you everything about X and Y right now.

There's gonna be 8 new Pokemon. Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie don't evolve and are not the starters. Pikachu is, as a throwback to Pokemon Yellow. Speaking of Pikachu, he's getting an all-new evolution! If you level him to level 100 while holding a Pokeball or Revival Herb, he'll turn into a bad egg, and after hatching it, you'll have yourself a Yuikachu! Yuikachu is Fire/Fighting, has a stat of 255 in every stat, and looks like a Raichu crossed with a Missingno. Missingno's canon now, btw.

The game takes place in Johto and Kanto, 40 years in the future, after France takes over the world. We're thinking about putting Hoenn in the game, too, since God knows we're not remaking Ruby and Sapphire.

There are 16 gyms, all the same as in Gold and Silver. The gym leaders are the children of the Gym leaders from that game (minus Viridian gym, which has been retaken by Giovanni, who is still alive by bathing in the blood of baby Azurill).

I'll be happy to answer any other questions you have for me or Sugimori-san.