Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!Dso8GqWtBY
[151 / 10 / ?]

!Dso8GqWtBY No.11954143 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Beta registration opening in 10 minutes!

pokemon-ut.com

Reminder :

I'm the founder and co-developer of the website called Pokémon Ultimate Trainer. I'm a huge Pokémon fan since I'm a child and I wanted to provide a service that will help all the trainers out there, no matter how old they are or how many Pokémon they have caught.

This new service will allow registered users to complete their own Pokédex and to share their progress with their friends. Users will be able to add games to their profiles and to update their Pokédex by game.

They will be able to add friends and to see their friend's progress in their activity feed. Poké-UT will provide a marketplace, where trainers will be able to search for available Pokémon among the others members, and of course, to add the Pokémon they want to trade.

When clicking on a Pokémon name, the user will see the capture information depending of which game he's playing. There will be a few bonus features too.

Beta registration : the first 200 tickets will be distributed to the first registered users; at more than 200 registered you’ll need an invite code in order to register. Each registered member will have three invite codes to distribute as he wishes.

The Pokémon Ultimate Trainer beta will open in summer 2013 (no specific date yet).