Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[31 / 7 / ?]

No.11993972 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I've been playing this game quite a bit as of late, though there are some things that elude me and I haven't been able to find the information I'm looking for online so maybe someone here knows. Firstly, what is the most efficient way of obtaining the Water/Fire/Leaf Stones? I've got a Beartic Slide but have yet to see these there, though I have seen a couple Fire Stones in Prize Palace but thats it, and a Link Cable there once too. Secondly how specifically do you get the missions for Terrakion/Cobalion? I've read that once you reach Royal rank that they will show up on the job listing board, at random I assume, but have yet to see either, and I check both the standard and challenge boards. Is there something special I must do in order to get them or is it incredibly rare? And lastly I'm missing three TM's, I have the Kecleon Bazaar, and thats where I got the large majority of my TM's, but I have yet to see Ally Switch, Quash, or Dive. Do I just need to go spelunking there for a bit longer or are they exclusive to Magnagates/some other form of obtaining TM's?