Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[145 / 24 / ?]

Pokemon Battle

No.12014803 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/vp/
Im a pokemon master.
I’ve defeated the likes of Gary, Ghetsis, and the Elite Four…at the SAME time.
Now I am finally a gym leader and I await a challenger brave enough to face me.
Will you be able to defeat me and claim the title of Pokemon Master?
Rules: Your pokemon is based off the last 3 digits of your post#. You will use this number to find your pokemon in the pokedex. However, if the last 3 digits of your post# are over 649 then use the last 2 digits of your post# to find your pokemon. Example: If the last 3 digits of my post are 2 8 4 then my pokemon is MASQUERAIN. In a special occasion where the last 3 digits of your post are zeros, then you may choose any pokemon to use. Each normal pokemon has 200HP and each legendary has 300HP. You may only use moves that your pokemon can learn and you can only use attacking moves. No status conditions, substitute, healing, items, etc. Normal damage is based off the first 2 digits of your post#. Typing matters so if your pokemon is weak to a certain type of attack, then you double the first 2 digits and that counts as damage. If your pokemon is resistant to a certain type of attack then the damage is half of the first 2 digits. Example: Your pokemon is CHARMANDER, and my pokemon is SQUIRTLE. The first 2 digits of my post are 60. I use watergun on you and since you are weak to water type attacks, the damage is doubled and 120HP is subtracted from your 200HP.
WE will be battling in a stadium and I will battle the first serious challenger to approach me. People may spectate our battle but they cannot participate till my battle with a challenger is finished. You get a MARSH badge if you defeat me. Goodluck!