Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!PM597lkh2g
[14 / 6 / ?]

CYOA: A Reunion by the River

!PM597lkh2g No.12135688 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Hi honey! How have you been? I've been doing as a cleaning lady! Don't worry about me, I'm doing fine. The scenery is beautiful here. There's a river, a giant tower, even a Pokemon Fan Club! I really hope living on your own isn't too much trouble, has Johto been treating you well? Again, don't get sad! Once I save enough money, I'll be able to bring you over to Kanto, now doesn't that sound lovely? I 'll even take you to see the river, it's really breathtaking! Anyhow, my target goal should be reached in about six to seven months. I really, really hope you can wait until then. :)

>As always, hugs and kisses! Don't talk to strangers, don't eat with your mouth full, don't steal, I'll send you this month's Pokedollars in the mail, don't spend it all in one place, it's for thirty days! I love you.~

>With regards,
>Mary~<3

That was the last postcard she ever sent you. And it was about a month ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gusmpt5DTlk

You are a Cubone.

For years you've been living on your own, receiving monthly postcards from your Marowak mother, which always contain money to fund your existence. Every month, she keeps bringing up how one day she's going to get the papers and the money required for you to cross the border from Johto to Kanto, even though with each month she sends you money, she loses more than a third of her savings that month, and subsequently gets further from her goal.

Sometimes you send money back, but she insists that it's yours and yours alone.

But not anymore.

She stopped sending letters a month ago, and you haven't heard from her since. And with last month's postcard, came last month's payment. You divided it between this month and the last, trying to fend for yourself in this dangerous, low-leveled world.