Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[30 / 10 / ?]

No.12154257 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This trio was by far the most suck-tastic one. If it were up to me there would be no emotional goodbyes, just a big round of BEST WISHES from everybody. Iris didn't need to be in a group to begin with; she'll be fine cruising along her journey at her own sluggish pace by herself because she's so damn self-sufficient and superhuman. Cilan has his own buttload of duties he needs to get back to and I think he's not gonna be prone to breaking up into tears. But he will give Ash and Iris one hell of a feast before leaving. And Ash will be Ash, or rather Ash will be the Ash of regression, and he would just be constantly optimistic and assure they'll meet again someday and that of course will never happen.

What they will most likely REALLY do, against my wishes, is have Iris be a stupid tsundere about leaving the group of friends she constantly picked on and it will fail to move me in any way. Cilan will do feast-mania, Ash will be his stupid BW self, and he and Iris will shout a stupid "KODOMO NEEEE~" at each other while Ash departs on the ship, there will probably be tears I won't care about, because I'll be too busy being happy about this group splitting up for good.

After all, this is Best Wishes. They love doing crazy stuff that either sucks or doesn't make any sense. I suspect the trio separation scene will be no different.