Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[51 / 18 / ?]

No.12158088 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Howdy /vp/
I've been working on filling a sketch book lately with some fakemon designs, and decided to try my hands at a ROM Hack. I've decided to base the region around Australia, have about 20 or so designs done, have made a few maps for the first few areas and am working on the plot and evil team.
Pic related is a rough draft of the starters. The typings are pure grass, fire, and water for their first stages, but they gain additional typings upon evolution, as well as losing their Overgrow/Blaze/Torrent ability when fully evolved.
The Grass Starter is based off a Koala and is Grass/Fighting when evolved. It's going to evolve into a Snorlax/Emboar hybrid, with high attack and HP for tanking. It'll have access to Drain Punch and Leech Seed.
The Fire Starter is based off a Tiger and evolves into a Liger. It is Fire/Dark when evolved. The final evolution has a flaming mane that engulfs it's head Ghost Rider style and will be a speedy mixed attacker.
The Water Starter is based off a Platypus and is Water/Poison when evolved. It will be the only quadraped when fully evolved and functions as a special wall.

The fossils will be prehistoric mammals, A Grass/Rock Sloth, and a Dark/Rock Sabre Tooth Tiger.
I'm willing to take any and all feedback, ideas, and anything anyone would like to see implemented. This probably won't be completed for some time as I've yet to finish the dex and then need to sprite up all the mons when finished with that, but I figured if anyone else was going to play this, it would be /vp/.