Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[49 / 9 / ?]

Shinies

No.12158451 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sup /vp/, I just got my first non-scripted shiny in Black 2, I would've preferred a more useful one, but, whatever (pic related). How about we get a thread going about experiences finding shinies, first non scripted shinies you've caught (this means the special Gyarados, Haxorus, Gible, Dratini, and any event ones won't count), any that you've missed, and just generally what shinies you have, even events and trade can be in here, all together I've got, Durant, Haxorus, Raikou, Arbok, Gible, Dustox, Gyarados, Breloom, Golem, and now Patrat. I've also got a Gyarados and Cleffable in Crystal, but, I can't transfer those. Both Gyarados', Haxorus, and Gible were scripted, Durant and Breloom were gotten in trades, Raikou was an event, and the Cleffable came from that egg that has a higher chance of being shiny (didn't realize it was shiny for a couple years). However, Dustox was found in Diamond as a Wurmple, and Golem was found as a Geodude in the same playthrough, and Arbok was found in SoulSilver. I also missed a shiny Machoke as a kid because I only had 2 lure balls