Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 7 / ?]

No.12234757 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey, /vp/. Long time no see. /v/irgin here.

You know, I used to avidly browse /vp/. In fact, it used to be my home board. I don't know what caused me to cross over to /v/. For the most part, this board was great fun.

Maybe it's because this board was like an adamant child, refusing to ever step outside his boundaries. Whenever I started a thread that dared step outside the boundaries of the norm, it either got ignored of greeted with "Gay faggot".

Perhaps it was the people on wifi general who loved to push around and bully those who lacked the skill and knowledge they did when it came to EVs, IVs, natures, and so on. As soon as I left /vp/, I learned the comforting truth that most people don't actually care about this stuff.

Perhaps I just got bored of Pokemon altogether.

I know what I'm writing sounds passive-agressive, but I really mean no harm when I say this. In fact, I had many good times on /vp/ that I miss dearly.

I was there for the creation of Dave, the glorious Pokemon fusion that you see in the picture. In fact, I started the very thread that birthed him.

I was there for the multifarious hilarious shenanagins we pulled off in Autism General threads. We had lots of good chuckles.

I was on the "/vp/ makes a game" threads before the thought of a game was even conceived. I submitted many designs, all of which were scrapped.

I was there for things you may not even remember, like that Stoutland meme and "Psyduck is a Lizard".

However, these things were soon forgotten completely. People didn't seem to have the passion to push forward. Maybe that's why I left /vp/. At the end of the day, all anyone wanted to do was play Pokemon.

Maybe it's all for the best.

Anyway, I guess my point is that I miss you, /vp/. When X and Y come out, you may see more of me.

You probably don't care about me, nor what I am saying right now.

But I care about you, /vp/. When I browse /v/, you are always in my blessings.

Godspeed.