Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 8 / ?]

Opinions Ahoy

No.12238654 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Lately there have been threads made solely for sharing VERY IMPORTANT OPINIONS from speshul snowflakes.

Now I'll try my hand at unwarranted self-importantce and share mine with you:

-I'd only aprove organic looking Pokemon designs, we're talking about living creatures not Digmon for fuck's sake.

-Also wouldn't aprove ugly/stupid ones, stuff like that in mother nature is one thing, but when you can make sure they are good-looking and fail to do so it's unexcusable, the core concept is cute monsters after all.

-BW didn't have nice plot; elaborated characters (if we could call those walking cliches that) are not the same as plot, the actual plot sucked it was the characters that were "deep".

-Speaking of, N is not the best character, just pushed down your throats and claimed to be so, and having pity over him is not the same as liking him so stop using his backstory as justification. The actual N is an unlikable aspie, it's not his fault and he does have a good heart, but doesn't change his personality.

-Playing BW's in-game was a chore (goodness the hand-holding is awful) and IT'S STILL THE SAME THING AS THE OTHERS BUT SHORTER. However, the metagame is excellent.

-Unova stinks, all the "cool graphix" is a distraction from a short wasted region. The one thing Pokémon has going is content, otherwise it's a rather mediocre game. If you really liked this one then you shouldn't be playing RPGs.

-Platinum is the best game of the series, it's a satisfying experience that gets better the more you think about it when compared to the other games. It also had a better story (if a bit more unrealistic) than BW. Search your feelings you know it be true.

>RBY=GSC=DP<BW=RSE<BW2=HGSS<Pt
Of course, every Generation is better than the last, and about starters:
>G5<G3<G2<G1<G4

Finally, the roster if I had to clean it based on design alone. Eliminated some favorites if it helps, because I can admit it they don't look good.

And since it matters to some, I started with Silver.