Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!3RiULlFCRlo
[10 / 3 / ?]

Pokemon X&Y DNA Themed

!!3RiULlFCRlo No.12252014 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay, so let's round up what we know, regarding the DNA aspect of X and Y. We've all seen these rumors and such floating around, but I have yet to see it compiled.
>The Japanese Pokemon X and Y logo HAS DNA in the logo.
>Deoxys, Genesect, and Mewtwo are all Pokemon related to genetics. Mewtwo and Genesect being manmade, while Deoxys IS the DNA pokemon.
>Deoxys just got released for the BW2 Event, OT being Plasma, as well as TCG Plasma Storm bringing in Deoxys as it's main banger. Genesect and Mewtwo are the stars of the new movie, the villianous team being Plasma.
>At this point in the series, the only thing that could really bring new people drawn into the metagame is a new type, types are based on DNA, I mean, genetics make up the creature, yes?
>In BW2, DNA splicers were introduced, giving you the possibility to fuse Kyurem and Reshi or Zekki, but are we really blind enough to see that they would use the DNA splicers ONE TIME ONLY in the ENTIRE SERIES?
All the signs point to X and Y having a HUGE genetic theme.

My prediction, X and Y will reintroduce the DNA splicers to combine previously known pokemon, to create new pokemon and new type combinations. This would greatly appeal to new and old players, changing up the metagame a bit.

Thoughts, /vp/?