Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / ?]

Nuzlocke Rules

No.12259033 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sup /vp/, I've been Nuzlocking Emerald for the past few days using this particular set of rules:

>First encountered is the only one allowed to be caught. However, I am not allowed to catch a Pokémon (or a member of its line) that I already own. If I run into one as my first encounter, it counts as a missed catch.

>Fainted Pokémon are considered to be dead and must be permanently boxed.

>Gift Pokémon can be used only if I am able to name them and count as a catch for the area they are received in (this is applied to eggs).

>I can only use regular Poké Balls to catch Pokémon.

>Only one Pokémon of each type can be on my team unless its typing changes upon evolution. If my first encounter is a type I already own, it counts as a missed catch.

>I can only have six Pokémon at any given time. The first Pokémon encountered in an area when I have full party counts as a missed encounter.

>Trading and breeding is illegal, but trade evolution is allowed.

>Shinies can be caught but can only be used if they don't break any of the rules above.

>The starters are replaced with Poochyena, Wurmple and ZIgzagoon in that order. If my Trainer ID ends with 1, 2 or 3, I pick the left Ball, if it ends with 4, 5 or 6, I pick the middle Ball, if it ends with 7, 8 or 9, I pick the right Ball and if it ends with 0, I get to pick.

>Level caps are applied to League fights using the formula [(Weakest + Strongest)/2] rounding up.

>Only one healing item can be used on each Pokémon per fight.

>A wipe means game over.

So far I've wiped three times before even getting to Norman (just wiped to Wattson because of his freaking Howl spamming, Quick Attacking Manectric). Any ideas how to edit the rules to make the game a little less difficult for me?

>inb4 stop Nuzlocking