Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 1 / ?]

No.12291586 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Not going to turn this into a million questions and I'm not planning on leaking shit, but I'm a translator for the English versions of X/Y and only really here because I'm curious to see how the reception of the fairy type is going.

Screencap this if you want, don't really care but it is in the game, it's got a few possible names cycling through. Angel, Light, or just keeping it as Fairy, I haven't heard what we're going with. There's also a single other new type but from what I understand Nintendo wants that to be a total surprise and I don't plan on ruining that fun other then saying yeah there's one other type.

I think what confuses me the most on the Fairy hate are the people saying "Why add a new class and complicate things, they should just screw around with the type charts instead!" That's... kind of the same thing.

Oh, and while there are some pretty weird things in the game dual type attacks are NOT in. There was some weird list that just made up a ton of shit and I have no idea where the person got half their ideas from.

Final note, you can ride SOME bipedal pokemon like Rapidash, not many though, the animations that are done so far are super janky and I kind of hope they make another trailer sometime to show it off after the whole levitating glasses thing in the last one.

Anyway, go ahead and call me a fake or whatever if you want, I hope you guys enjoy the game when it comes out. There's a lot of hard work going into it.