Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!VbUQsxiYDs!!bYtd8PbDoqG
[57 / 6 / ?]

Neighbor plays Pokemon Ruby Ch.1

!VbUQsxiYDs!!bYtd8PbDoqG No.12384728 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I just taught an about-8 year old girl (my neighbor) to play Pokemon [Ruby] today.
Seriously, it was the most adorable thing ever. She was getting so excited everytime she beat a wild Pokemon, thought Scratch was so powerful, and a lot of other things. I think she said she watches the anime a lot, but doesn't have any of the games (she had a DSi [XL?], but it's at her dad's house and I guess her parents are seperated and she can only use it there. :()
Pic related, it's her save and all of the Pokemon she has right now (it's staying at my house while she's not playing it, seeing as it's mine anyway).
She wants a Pikachu pretty badly so I'll trade her a Pichu (probably a Volt Tackle one) sometime tonight before she plays it again tomorrow.
I forget if there's any other details, but she's only on Route 202[?] right now. IE, she hasn't even been in Petalburg yet. Also, the battery is dead. I have no problem with her continuing to play but my only Gameboy Advance SP is limited edition and she nearly throws it around sometimes while playing... but ti was adorable. She's also now considering asking her dad for a DS Pokemon game, but it'll be a real shame even if she does get it because then I can't trade with her.