Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[134 / 13 / ?]

No.12430046 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ITT We try to vaguely remember our original gen 1 teams, before we had any idea what EV's and IV's were, before breeding, before abilities, when you had to use your TM's wisley and judge weather or not you would learn a move by how cool the name sounded, hoping you wouldn't get a "useless" tail whip move

Got my copy of blue on that magical christmas right before the boom, i was 8 years old

Venasaur (I've always sucked at video games, thats exactly why I picked the easiest starter)

Fearow (Spearow was sooo much cooler then pidgey)

Hitmonchan (He knows 3 elemental moves!!! I can use him for anything!!! OMG)

Kabutops (Thought that Kabuto was cooler then Omanyte)

Magmar (OMG A fucking fire type FINALLY, as an 8 year old boy i flat out refused to use vulpex)

and last but not least...Jolteon
Thought Vaporeon looked girly and didn't like what Pikachu because he was so popular so i never bothered to catch one.

Holy hell, even 8 year old me knew how insanely awesome he was. Could not have beaten sabrina without him.

Pin Missle
Double Kick
Thunderbolt

Can any pokemon ever come close to kicking as much ass as jolteon

Sylveon, i'm real happy for you and I'ma let you finish, but Jolteon is the best Eeveelutioln of all time, OF ALL TIME

Still use him today on my OU rain team and he kills EVERYTHING (Nicknamed, Contingency)

Was, and will always be, my favorite pokemon of all time.