Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 4 / ?]

No.12435449 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
XY wants/speculation thread.

Some starter ideas I pulled out of my ass a while back. Thinking the Froakie one is way off, considering it it the smallest and lightest (and quickest?):

Chespin Grass/Rock
A conker-shell armored bear-gopher thing, with a conker mace for a tail and spiked helm. Wood Hammer and Head Smash, Reckless/Rock Head as a DW ability. High attack and defense, middling speed, low everything else. Think like Kingler.

Froakie Water/Flying
A large, round frog surrounded my mist that exudes from pores over its body. Inflates itself with gases to float. High SpAtk and HP, middling defenses, low Speed. Learns Water Spout, Hurricane, etc. DW ability is Drizzle, or more seriously, Rain Dish/Water Absorb/etc.

Fennekin Fire/Electric
Large fox with static fur in areas (large spiked tufts, like in the ears), three longer plumes of fur representing the three wires found in a cable. Orange/yellow/copper colour scheme, very high speed, above average offenses both sides of the spectrum, fragile. Learns many moves such as Flame Charge, Overheat, Thunder, Earth Power, Fiery Dance, Volt Switch, Magnet Rise. DW ability is anything along the lines of Volt Absorb/Flash Fire/Lightningrod (most apt?).

Thoughts?