Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[39 / 5 / ?]

No.12519742 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Let us play a game, /vp/, or at least turn what could be and has been a gimmicky thread into one

I will say a word OR a "valid concept" (definition of this is arbitrary and subject to common sense), someone will reply to my thread with a team of pokémon that can be composed of 3 to 6 pokés, all of those will naturally have something to do with the theme. Another word/concept HAS TO follow the themed team, so that the next anon can reply to his post and the game can go own etc.

You will be allowed to specify the gender, the ability, and maximum two moves for a pokémon if you want, but I would like to keep that to a minimum so that it doesn't look like a clusterfuck. Also, it might be bad if you type too much, since someone will likely outspeed you in replying and ONLY THE FIRST REPLY TO A POST WILL COUNT AS PART OF THE CHAIN. Can't call dibs or anything like that of course. Messy? Unfair? Maybe. Part of the game I guess, it's just a goddamn thread I don't want to enforce anymore shitty rules.

Actually, just once more, I do: NO LEGENDARIES ALLOWED.

Example: I start by saying the theme is the word "Trap", anon replies "Trap Team: Male Gardevoir, Male Gothorita, Azurill. Next theme is Niggers." and the next anon will reply with a team based on the word "niggers".

Anyone else is free to comment on what a shitty job someone else has made for a themed team and shout your clearly better ideas at them, but remember that no matter how shitty, the first valid reply gets to continue the chain.

I'll start by giving you a theme: Volcano