Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 1 / ?]

No.12521366 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am working on a Pokemon fire red hack rom right now. What I am going to do is to tell his entire adventure from pallet town to mt silver. I am going to remove all the islands and probably do a time skip somewhere. I plan on him meeting a mysterious trainer who he battles in his dreams every couple of badges and slowly revealing himself to be the previous champion who disappeared a few years ago. The game itself will pretty much be the same except for this arc, a re-distribution of Pokemon locations (to make every Pokemon actually catch able too 150), a few new characters based off my friends and character in later games (like Koga's daughter), a change in some minor conversation between player & NPC, some hints about the region's past, optional side missions (like one later in Lavender Town that revolves around a unique Cubone's mother), more rival and player interactions outside of battle, unique Pokemon with elevated stats (the cliche Pokemon team of Reds). But I just want to get more ideas on what I should do to make this hack memorable. I don't want people to just replay Pokemon fire red, but have an entirely new adventure. So, what would you like to see in the retelling of the tale of Red?

I also plan to keep red the silent protagonist.