Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[71 / 9 / ?]

No.12524568 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So /vp/ I admit it. I'm a nostalgiafag and when I played through Black with Snivy the game was incredibly boring and strenuous (not hard mind you; it took a while mainly because I was so bored with the game). However, I've recently picked up Black again and started a new game with Tepig. I was actually enjoying the game but it proved that Tepig was virtually worthless like a lot of other Pokémon in the beginning of the game. This hadn't discouraged me though. I feel like Black was growing on me until I found out that I COULDN'T FUCKING SAVE THE GAME BECAUSE OF THAT FAGGOT UP SELECT B SHIT YOU HAVE TO DO ON THE TITLE SCREEN.

All the progress I made was blown to oblivion and it left me rather butthurt. But alas, I'll give it one more go. So I ask you /vp/, What starter should I go with? Is Purrloin complete shit for the entire game (I liked Purrloin but he sincerely sucked major dick)? I want an Axew but I was never able to get into Misralton Cave. Maybe I was too retarded to find it or I just forgot about how to get there (I swear I've been there before though). Anyway, enough questions for now...