Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!Hvi5FQokxq7
[104 / 14 / ?]

!!Hvi5FQokxq7 No.12543879 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've just got back from a holiday in Japan, during which I got to watch filming of Pokemon Smash. The episode that will be shown after E3 so have I got some spoilers for you:

-New types:
That's right types as in plural, there are 3 new types. They are Magic, Cosmic and Temporal. No fairy type was mentioned.

-Sylveon's type:
Sylveon's type is Magic.

-Sableye:
Sableye is also Magic type now.

-Dialga:
Temporal type now.

-Palkia:
Cosmic type now.

-Magic's type advantages/disadvantages:
Basically it is as Dark/Ghost dual type but Ice is x4 effective against it, however it is also x4 effective against ice!

-The Starter evos:
The second stages were shown of all 3 starters. Froakie has long white foam/hair save for a bald spot on top of his head and is wearing what looks like a monk's habit while carrying a cucumber like a stave. He wasn't shown in action but I assume he is a water fighting type based on the design.
Chespin has armour made from conkershells that makes him look like a medieval knight. Again none of the starters were shown fighting but based on the knight design Grass/Steel might be a possibility.
Fennekin's evo was larger and wearing a black cloak. It's snout was more elongated and it had fangs too. Based on the design I would guess Fire/Dark typing and that it might evolve into a vampire (perhaps a chubacabra?) or a ninja.

- 2 more new eeveelutions!
These were shown in silhouette, but by the fact that they're adding at least 3 eeveelutions this gen (including Sylveon) it would be a fair bet that these will all be evolutions of the new types so I expect they'll be cosmic and temporal type. They'll probably be revealed properly when the new movie comes out to create a buzz.