Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 3 / ?]

BB2 ROM Help

No.12690336 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
SO i was playing Blaze Black 2 a bit ago, and im at the part where you fly to Lentimas Town with Skyla, Juniper, and Bianca. I walk into the Cargo Service Building, Skyla asks me if im ready to fly, Biancia shows up late, yadda yadda. Heres where the problem is: Normally after you accept skylas request it cuts to the scene of the plane taking off and flying to Lentimas Town. In my game, however, right before it cuts, the game freezes. The Mistralton music still plays, but all I see is a black screen. I've waited for up to 5 minutes for it to skip to where you get off the plane, but to no avail. Using cheats to clip to the place where the plane lands does not work, as it does not activate the event tile things. I dont know if it is a problem with the Emulator, or ROM. Anyways, has something similar to this happened to anyone else here? If so, is it fixable, and how can it be fixed? By the way, im using DeSmuME v 0.9.9 64 bit. ANY help/advice/links to websites(although ive already googled this, and havent found a solution) would be greatly appreciated, as i have thoroughly enjoyed this game so far, and I would like to continue