Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 2 / ?]

/tr/rainer expertise needed

No.12700116 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Soup /vp/ I'm looking for your expert opinion. I'm playing gen iv for the first time (platinum) and I've never played iii either so these pokemon are kind new to me. I was hoping I could get some commentary on my team and some suggestions for improvement. I'm in Celestic and my whole teams about 30-35 atm. Now feels good to make changes if changes need to be made. Heres what were looking at:

Monferno
Golduck
Graveler (it should be noted I can't trade so it won't become Golem, I like him so I might just buff him with carbos and such unless u guys say to get something better. I've always dug his moveset)
Bronzor (bout to evolve)
Luxray
Roselia (I know grass is kind of redundant but I've always liked grass pokemon, a grass flying with good stats would be my dream pokemon)

The only guys I've spent money on are Monferno (tms and stat boosts) and Roselia (tm for solar beam). So I'm not married money wise to any of em.

Anyway what do u guise think? I know I need a flying, I'd like to keep a grass pokemon but what changes should I make and what pokemon should I go after to improve my team?

I defer to your expertise. Thanx again /vp/.