Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[33 / 5 / ?]

No.12710538 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What do you think of the potential concept of crossdressing in Pokemon X/Y? Player customization is a confirmed feature, a feature that's been wanted by the fans since forever, and thus unless GF is a bunch of raging sexists who don't respect individuality, I expect cross-dressing TO be allowed. If it isn't, then I might as well not buy the game anyways. There's no purpose if they're just going to ignore people's inner-selves.

What's the point? Why restrict skirts to just girls and pants to just boys? Do they feel entitled to do this? What's wrong with a boy putting on a skirt or a maid outfit? What's wrong with a girl being the hero?

Look at Animal Crossing New Leaf, in that game, guys and girls can cross-dress no problem. Did anyone throw a fuss over it? Of course not, because it was a demanded feature, and now that it's in, everyone can love the game.

I'm pretty sure there are a ton of people who are concerned about whether or not crossdressing will be in, and before you tell me that it's a stupid idea, you should realize that a lot of people on /vp/ play as the girl, rarely does anyone play as the guy.

This means that a vocal majority of /vp/'s users want to be little girls. Thus, crossdressing is required to perfectly show that inner-need in a progressive way that shows development. Do you not agree?