Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[83 / 10 / ?]

Older pokemon fans

No.12782271 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I was a pokemon fan all my life and im 30. I just wanted to wonder - how old are you?
People who areound 30 and still being pokemon fans...do they even exist?

By the way i see there is a huge war between "nostalgiafags" and "newfags", and since im an actual oldfag, i can say that 1 and 5 gens are my favorites. To be honest i never was so happy about Pokemon all these years like after seeing Black\White, and i can't wait to see X\Y.

2 gen was the most boring to me. Boring concepts and pokemon that i like to pretend they don't exist. (okay im lying, it has some really nice ones but still this gen is the most forgettable)
3rd gen is when all that edge came out. Kewl pokemans with badass attitude. Way to go! AND GODDAMIT WEATHER WHALE! AND RED GODZILLA!!!
4 Ookay. I had some busy times during that period so i can't say that much. I liked it. All i can say. May be the only minus - too much of really useless but cute looking pokemon.
5 - YES! This is the real one for me. Some "wtf" kind of pokemon (garbage pokemon lol i LOVED to see kids going butthurt all over it), nice looking pokemon, some neat animation and lovable characters.

FAIRY type. Can't say i love it but can't say it makes me angry. I just don't fucking care. All fearies are weak creatures. Who cares if Happiny can use an anti-dragon ass-lazer? Sure some dragons still can use...i dunno. Earthquake. Fire punch....whatever. (and im not a dragon fan so this "Fairy VS Dragon" is not mine thing actually)

So. Just wanted to ask - how old are you? Is there anybody around his\her 30 and still being a total pokemon fan?
How did you become a pokemon fan?
Do you have some funny or interesting memories? What do you think about all these different generations?