Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!xqSHnJIWHDJ
[346 / 39 / ?]

!!xqSHnJIWHDJ No.12811715 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello, /vp/. I work for Game Freak and am part of a team responsible for coordinating the release of Pokémon X and Y news internationally. This month is going to be another huge news month for the games, and I would like to give you all a sneak preview. I have prepared a list of information to be covered both in CoroCoro and on the official site this month (as well as something big from next month's issue). However, instead of just listing everything I have, I figured I would make things interesting. I want to know what YOU want to know about most. I will give the full details at a later point, but first I'm curious to hear what information you're most anxious to learn. First off though, I want to make it clear that I do not have information on the following:

>starter evolutions (people are still going to ask, I know it)
>major story details (all I have are a few bits and pieces related to various characters)
>Xerneas and Yveltal's types (I do know these will be revealed next month however)

I will also not answer further questions about my job or identity for obvious reasons, or any question unrelated to Pokémon X and Y. I understand if you don't believe me, but I know you enjoy discussing potential leaks regardless, so I hope you will have fun with this even if you don't take it too seriously. I will be taking questions for the next hour or so (maybe longer). And now, without further ado, ask away.