Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!6/GYjbw2+9A
[87 / 12 / ?]

X/Y Anime Trailer Information + Main Cast

!!6/GYjbw2+9A No.12848976 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Through my friend's position at TV Tokyo, he was recently able to learn information regarding the Pocket Monsters X and Y Anime via a closed press conference that was recently held, around the same time the official site updated with the first information regarding Satoshi's redesign and the official logo, and was shown a quick teaser trailer around a minute in length as well as learn the central cast list. Here's the information he has shared with me. He informs me that in the coming month the trailer he saw is due to air publicly during a July episode of the anime, but is unsure of the exact date, and the official site will probably update with the cast list following that.

* The trailer had the new series theme playing, which is called BOUNDARY BREAKERS, written out in romanji, sung by Rica Matsumoto. He described it as very techno sounding, with a synthesized man's voice regularly speaking out English words alongside Matsumoto's singing. No information on the Ending Theme was provided.

* Rica Matsumoto, Ikue Ōtani, Shinichirō Miki, Megumi Hayashibara, and Inuko Inuyama all return as main cast members voicing Satoshi, Pikachu, Kojirō, Musashi, and Nyasu respectively. Team Rocket are shown wearing new white outfits that are more modern in appearance, but seem to be the same Team Rocket as in past seasons.

* Mamoru Miyano is also returning as Dent, but he will not be a main cast member. He's shown briefly in the trailer alongside Satoshi, both wearing their BW outfit and seemingly getting off a boat, so he most likely will depart from the group at some point but will presumably keep in touch.