Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[108 / 25 / ?]

No.12920933 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I still think that magnemite, grimer and exeggcute are WAY less stupid than a fucking lamp, gear and ice cream cone. Honestly, this image is retarded and they shouldn't have even used exeggcute as an example of one of gen I's "bad" pokemon designs. Mr. Mime is way more boring and unneccessary IMO.

So my arguments in favor of these "stupid" gen I mon are as follows.

>magnemite: interact with earth's electromagnetic field and is affected by its variations. It is meant to be either a naturally forming or artificially manufactured life-form that requires a source of electricity to maintain itself. This at least kind of makes sense and explains why thy always acquire magnets, as opposed to klink and lampent, which make no sense.

>grimer and koffing: pokemon that thrive in toxic environments and that are composed of toxic compounds. Still not nearly as stupid as trubbish and garbodor, which are composed of garbage bags and raw garbage, respectively.

>Exeggcute: the egg pokemon is an established theme, as exemplified by Chansey and togepi. Most member species of the animal kingdom, be they fish, insects, or reptiles, lay eggs. Ice cream cones, on the other hand, are wholly absent from the animal kingdom. We can all agree that vanillite is just stupid and doesn't belong in a Pokemon game.

ITT: Gen I and II defense force and criticism of nextgennerfaggots and their stupid arguments.